Port of monav to qtMoko

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Fri Jul 22 17:11:29 CEST 2011

[cut]
> I've just discovered monav: http://code.google.com/p/monav/
> Does someone tried to port it to qtMoko?
> The main interest is that monav is a qt program.
(previous sent accidently)
Yes, according to their wiki [1] they have qt client, and QtMoko is
based on Debian, so there should be no problem with required libraries.
My only consideration here is low performance of Neo device. However
according to [2], monav uses vector map format - which is great, so
rendering overhead should be acceptable for FreeRunner. IMHO it would be
worth to port it. Unfortunately I feel not skilled enough. Any
volunteer?

[1] http://code.google.com/p/monav/wiki/CompileGuide
[2] http://code.google.com/p/monav/wiki/QTileRenderer

--