[Om2008.9] screen locking application?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Jul 28 20:51:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

In [Om2008.9] one locks the screen (and unlocks it) by pressing the
AUX button. It seems that mine is failing due to bad contacts.
Pressing the AUX let appear the lock, but releasing AUX acts as
unlocking again.

Is there any software to lock the screen. I only need protect the
FR in my pocket so it will not dial (...) by its own, i.e. I dont
need any "unlock by PIN code" functionality, maybe a small application
in fullscreen which exits after touching 4-5 points with the finger
in the correct order, ignoring anything else.

Any other ideas?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211