[Om2008.9] screen locking application?

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:50:29 CEST 2011

Hey Matthias!

You can try SHR-today, which is the predecessor of idle_screen (SHR's
default screen lock).

It's just a little python app running in the background - so it's easy
to try. I don't know how and if it will run with such an old system, but
it's worth a try.

You can find it in my git-repo at github:
https://github.com/slyon/today

BR,
Lukas