[QtMoko] modem reset

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sun Jul 31 16:27:06 CEST 2011

Hi!
When my Neo is in a zone with a poor GSM signal for a while, say 15 minutes
or more, it is unable to register on the network but also if I move in a
zone with a good signal and for several minutes. To have it work again most
of the time it is faster to turn it off and on again. I wonder if there is a
faster way than shut it off... maybe could it be sufficient to reset only
the modem than the entire system? but how to do it in QtMoko?
Thanks!