qtmoko v33

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Fri Mar 4 22:16:35 CET 2011

> Here is list of changes since v32:

any difference since the previous exp. release of qi? I can see a v33 now...

> * new web with applications and themes [4]

coooool! this is the killer point of the new release! ^_^
I suggest you to add a default bookmark in arora browser (maybe instead of reddit!)

> My plan for next version is to fix regression if you find any

* unable to connect wifi wpa2-psk
* got some segfaults changing the theme and then opening the dialer
* removed package vim-tiny from v33 .tgz, please re-add it as default ;)
* visible kernel messages through the graphic desktop of qtmoko
* orange (charge) led is dark, but I like it more :)

> * new theme "faenqo" (cyberspirit)

nice, but how to lock the screen? :P

> * fixed usb mass storage script

I like the added logic to use the whole sdcard or a specific partition!

btw why in fstab you consider swap on p4? is there any doc about use of p3 in qtmoko?
(I usually set uSD's p1 as storage, p2 as rootfs, p3 as swap)

ah, about fs type... do you consider for future releases using btrfs or ext4? I know they have optimizations for flash memory kind of storage.

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.