[Faenqo theme] date/time

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Tue Mar 8 00:43:35 CET 2011

hi Cyberspirit,
I like your faenqo theme and I've adopted it for my freerunner because with the small footprint of the head-bar I've more usable screen space.

the only drawback I can find is the position of the date and time... can you please move them near the charge indicator?

otherwise it's not possible to see them while an application is running, eg: arora or any other.

kind regards

ps: actually I like the just 3 buttons solution (also because now I've configured the autolock on suspend feature) and the ability to see the battery level also while it's charging, instead of a blinking christmas tree with no information ;)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.