[Faenqo theme] date/time

cyberesprit cyberesprit at cyberesprit.fr
Tue Mar 8 10:49:33 CET 2011

Hello!

Thanks Joif for your help ^^

> Well, it could be an interesting idea to have a date/time indicator that
> appears in the titlebar only when you are not at the homescreen.
Excellent !

If I removed the date and time, it is because I found it unnecessary to see
all the time .. but you're not alone in asking this question.

In some applications, the time may be obscured by the widget that lets you
change keyboard.

Now, if the possibility of giving the choice to the user in configuring the
theme would be possible .. it would be great

Volunteers?  ^^