Freifunk at FreeRunner: OLSRD

Vinc.be Vinc at Vinc.be
Tue Mar 8 15:46:50 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to use olsrd on my FreeRunner but I cannot compile it. When I
type "make", I get a error :

src/unix/ifnet.c: In function 'chk_if_up':
src/unix/ifnet.c:551: error: 'tos' undeclared (first use in this function)
src/unix/ifnet.c:551: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
src/unix/ifnet.c:551: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [src/unix/ifnet.o] Error 1

Complete log here : http://www.geosharing-project.org/logs/log_olsrd-1.txt

Do you have an idea why I cannot compile it ? I'm using SHR on my
FreeRunner.

Thanks a lot !

Vinc.be