Buzz Fix

Wesley Frazier wes.frazier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:04:16 CET 2011

I seem to have had the missofrtune of picking up an A5. My first few
calls were fine but now Ive had a lot of complaints about strange
background noiseses.

The revision number of /proc/cpuinfo is 0350. So I think I am running an A5.

Anybody know of anyone who still does the fix here in the U.S. ? I am
of course willing to pay.

Anybody have any tips on mitigating the buzz?

If I have a model with the buzz, will grabbing the GTA04 motherboard
when it comes out correct it?

--
Wes Frazier

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." -
Albert Einstein