Buzz Fix

Wesley Frazier wes.frazier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:05:42 CET 2011

Pretty familiar with alsamixer, although what do I need to do to "save
the scenario file"?

Do you think it is worth my time to pursue getting the buzzfix or
should I just wait for the GTA04 ? Whats the expected release date /
price ?

--
Wes Frazier

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." -
Albert Einstein