bug: sd card not unmounting

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Mar 9 18:36:36 CET 2011

I do think this is a bug new in v33

as described below any shutdown/reboot, whether from commandline or gui, means that a fsck of the card reports it was not cleanly unmounted.

I ran

lsof | grep /media/card

to show no open files - but this is too regular (100% reproducible) and never happened after a clean shutdown on v26. In any case the system should force a close of any unopen files and an umount before it shuts down.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org