[QTMoko] Battery running low on v33

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 15:23:31 CET 2011

Hi List,

I have been using QTMoko v33 for the last few days. One of the things that bother me, is that the battery drains much faster than I am used to, _even_ if it's connected to USB with force-fast-charge.

Checking Neotool, the battery status is charging (and changes to discharging on disconnect, not charging on connecting and then charging after a few seconds).

The current is around 140000(?) when not connected, and from 6000 to 9000 when connected. Modem and Bluetooth are turned on, GPS (and, as far as I can tell) wifi are turned off (never turned on since turning on the device from no-battery-no-cables-cold-boot))

Am I being fooled by the thin red line in the battery-drawing (and the beeps and messages "low power") and is the battery actually being recharged?

How can I figure out whether fast-chare is really enforced?

Thanks in advance!

Boudewijn