Openmoko / Medion Wikireader?

Patrick Beck pbeck at
Sat Mar 19 13:20:33 CET 2011

Hi Christoph,

when Openmoko Inc. still exists i hope we get a official statement from
them, for the future of Openmoko Products. When i look at the Wikireader
i have not seen any updates since months.

It's not easy to sell original Wikireader for 109 Euro against 79.95
Euro for the Medion Wikireader.

I think Openmoko has not a good price for you ... As in the discussion
in the other thread and in our personal mails (last year) i think the
price is still to high.

with kind regards