[Qtmoko] automatic time?

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Sun Mar 20 00:27:45 CET 2011

wow, nice.. :D
something like that is perfect, may i do it in a cron-job (all hour or so..),
or by hand, that's not so much work :)
many many thanks for this hint! you're the hero of my day! :D
Alfa21 schrieb am Freitag 18 März 2011:
2011-03-18 at 19:44 Alfa21
> so, to fix your rtc datetime, when needed, you have to:
> 1) ... blah blah blah 6) reboot your moko: reboot

sorry sorry sorry!
valid but obsolete and comlex procedure given :P

the new one, to write the date in your rtc, is just:
(it's ok in qterminal also)
1) echo -n W > /var/spool/at/trigger

that's all! ;)
you do not have to stop neither qpe nor atd

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED.