[Hackable1-user] First beta version of the DeforaOS smartphone environment on hackable:1

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Mon Mar 21 19:56:07 CET 2011

2011-03-21 at 11:48 Pierre Pronchery
> Is still adheres to the initial goal of hackable:1, as in:
> - based on Debian,
> - focusing on GNOME Mobile software and user experience.

hi,
I do not understand the second point... have you already considered LXDE, for example?
can you argue this choice? My concerns are mainly about the GNOME footprint in a limited resource environment (and no, I've nothing against gnome's logo ^_^ hehehe)

kind regards and tia for the answer(s)!

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.