psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 31 14:36:55 CEST 2011
i have uploaded new qtmoko v34 images to sourceforge now .
For more information about qtmoko please see .
Here is list of changes since v33:
* QX installs Xglamo as debian package
* WLAN with wpa-psk can now connect more then once (Alfa21)
* QNetWalk package has been fixed
* accelerometers in QtMaze now work
* NeronGPS moved back to old nice version
* disabled disk cache in Arora
* qtmoko bookmarks in Arora
* usb mass storage has now param removable=y for happy winxp (Alfa21)
* faenqo theme - added golden debian background (Tiago Bortoletto Vaz)
* themes now use jpg for backgrounds to save space (Tiago Bortoletto Vaz)
* docked keyboard - fix ctl and alt keys always pressed (Gennady Kupava)
* disabled login on tty1..tty6 to save memory
* qterminal - dont display unused back icon (Gennady Kupava)
* fix back icon in help browser (Gennady Kupava)
* new beautiful theme faenqomod (Joif)
* correct package dependencies in eyepiece
* qtmoko internal package manager has been disabled
* building kernel as debian package
If there are no regressions against v33 i think this release could be moved
from exprimental to stable.
There is also debian package so it should be possible to upgrade with apt-get.
Btw there have been problems with UBIFS - i have hit them myself today too.
For me it was crashing webkit and i could see UBIFS errors in dmesg. If it is
also your case then please try to disable bulk_read option in /etc/fstab and
retry - it is important for UBIFS developers. Also please make nandump.
I plan no new release soon - i have some longer term plans like looking at FSO
and port some decent chess program for qtmoko ;-)
Hope you will enjoy v34.
More information about the community