"Openmoko GTA04" meeting point at LinuxTag Berlin (May 11-14)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Mar 31 20:23:43 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I have applied for a meeting point at LinuxTag and it appears to be

Details will follow as soon as I know them.

If someone wants to take care (i.e. look around and check that there
are not other projects covering our space), please contact me so
that we can apply for an exhibitor pass.

PS: I most likely can't make it myself, but I hope that the early adopters
will just have got a GTA04 board by May to discuss.