About QtMoko future

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sat May 7 17:20:50 CEST 2011

Hi list
In the announcement of QtMoko v33 there were some discussions about the
future of QtMoko.
But to date, I have not a clear vision about the current situation and the
future of QtMoko, so I want to ask some questions to developers.
1) QtMoko is based on Qt Extended, is this "Qt base" still in development or
is it an ended project? I mean, the main work on QtMoko is about bringing
new and improved code or about solving bugs?
2) Is there a new environment, "in step with the times", that could be
convenient to use as a base for a new QtMoko?
3) If FSO, how many parts of the current QtMoko have to be rewritten? Will
FSO be more difficult to use (in terms of writing new code)?
4) What about Qt Mobility?
5) Will QtMoko still remain Debian-based? (I hope so! :) )
6) Is (or will be) there a way to write new apps (or modify extisting ones)
in a relative easy way such as using Qt Creator?
Thank you!

Regards
Joif