GSM Firmware Flashed, now UBIFS problem and Kernel Panic

Noel noe2999 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:23:32 CEST 2011

> Anyway it could be a problem related to ubifs instability, which is a
> topic recently discussed in mailing list [1]. You can follow that tread
> and try to:

I don't think it's releated to ubifs stability.

It happens to me every time I boot from SD card with a linux kernel
different (at least older) then qtmoko/v31/nand one.

Who changes root partition (nand) in this case? Qi? The kernel from SD
card, even if it doesn't know about ubifs format? And for what? To
change a mount counter or last mount time?