tangogps and qtmoko

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:40:59 CEST 2011

On 12 May 2011 09:12, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian.org> wrote:
>> Try to use window manager in setup. I've added Matchbox also; you'll
>> have the "X" top-right corner to close application.
>
> I've done the same to fix it in my device. It works well. Use fullscreen
> option in tango/foxtrot then you save the "X" space.

thanks for the suggestions guys, that worked great.

i've got a further problem now though: i can't get a gps fix. i've
installed gpsd, and the port it pushes its data to is the same as the
port tangogps looks on, but no go. i've left it outside in areas where
i've previously got a good signal (with shr and other distros), so i'm
sure it's the software. is there another component in the gps stack i
need - there's nothing on the qtmoko or openmoko wiki about it

--
robin

http://bumblepuppy.org/blog/?p=237 - government bill to remove basic
human rights in NZ