[Shr-User] Aurora

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue May 17 10:36:40 CEST 2011

Dnia 2011-05-16, pon o godzinie 18:02 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
pisze:
> NOTE: Cross-posted to three mailing lists, please keep it that way, if
> you want to reply.
Might be troublesome, as I am not subscribed to
smartphones-userland at linuxtogo.org but I'll try.

[cut]
> non-maintainable Edje file. We have therefore decided to develop a new
> testing/demonstrator for FSO named Aurora that
> is supposed to be the driving force for further development.
[cut]
very good idea! This might also be a good starting point as a simple
reference application for those who want to start developing for
embedded devices. And I hope FreeRunners will be your next target
platform :)
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521