Neo FreeRunner rework party and Openmobility conference 2011 (Czech Republic)

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:41:57 CEST 2011

Hello community,

Firstly, I like to invite you (especially Czech and Slovak guys) to
Openmobility conference 2011, which will be held on Saturday 18th June
2011 in Brno on FI MUNI. You can look forward to many talks and
workshops (in Czech/Slovak language) about open mobile platforms and
open source hardware.
organizators: people from Czech Openmoko community (Openmobility o.s.)
attending platforms: MeeGo/Maemo, webOS, Android...
attending devices: Nokia N900, Neo FreeRunner, Touch Book, Genesi
Efika, Panda Board, STAX, Arduino…feel free to bring yours!

More informations and program here:
http://www.openmobility.cz/konference/openmobility-konference-2011/

Secondly, we are going to setup Neo FreeRunner rework party again and
fix your Neo FreeRunner's favourite hardware bugs! This rework party
will be day after Openmobility conference on Sunday 19th June 2011 in
Brno on FIT VUT room L220.
GSM buzz fix: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Buzz_Fix
GSM recamping fix: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/1024
Headphones bass fix: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02_bass_fix

NEW reworks:
RTC backup battery replace by supercapacitor:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02_RTC_backup_battery
Navigation Board v3 with 3D gyroscope, 3D magnetometer, air
pressure/temperature sensor and other parts:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Freerunner_Navigation_Board_v3
We will order Navigation Boards from Golden Delicious Computers:
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Navigation%20Board

Registrations for FR rework party: http://www.doodle.com/4uhndmddtuvepkbz
Please choose your rework before 22th May (this Sunday!) we need to
order parts in time.

We are looking forward to meeting you.

Best Regards,

Martin "Martix" Holec