[QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Sun May 22 03:50:18 CEST 2011

2011-05-20 at 14:00 Joif
> Hi!
> This [¹] is a little update of FaenqoMod, changelog:
> - added two icons for the addressbook;
> - new layout for the home screen with a BIG clock (:
> - new layout for the titlebar with the great return of the clock close to
> the battery icon;
> Screenshots at http://db.tt/vG5D0yZ

hi j,
thank you for the new theme, I've installed on my phone and I like it... in particular both big and small clocks :)
there is just one thing I prefer in Faenqo (not -Mod) and it's the battery charge indicator, because it does indicate the actual level while charging and not just a blinking effect.

kind regards and good job :)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.