[QtMoko] USB charging (and network) from Windows 7

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Tue May 24 18:53:06 CEST 2011

2011-05-24 at 14:15 Xavier Cremaschi
> > If you try om utility (from omhacks package) it could have parameter for
> > enabling fast charge. Then you can edit the "Fast charge mode" script so that
> > it uses "om" command (and send the result to me so that i can commit it as
> > patch ;-).
> Thanks for the hint. As soon as I will be able to log through ssh I will
> try to find a way to make it work (86ma is probably not enough to start
> WiFi)

ah! keep in mind: if you enable wifi at least once in any boot cycle, your moko will drain more current than usual, also if you disconnect wifi and put the phone to sleep.
you have to reboot your phone to actually cut down the power consumption after a wireless connection.
...so beware, because in 100mA charging mode maybe you are actually discharging the phone.

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.