[qtmoko] power drain after wifi connection

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Thu May 26 00:47:00 CEST 2011

2011-05-26 at 01:01 Timo Juhani Lindfors
> Alfa21 <freerunner at my.is.it> writes:
> > btw, in neocontrol I see around 225000 discharging current
>
> Sounds wrong, are you using the backlight? If yes, turn it off :-)
>
>  You might want to steal some ideas from my comment in
>
> http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2277#comment:23
>
> on how to measure wifi power consumption in a bit more reliable way.

yes, the backlight is full on... but the interesting thing is the value does not change before/after the wifi connection.

afaik the difference is in the std-by power consumption and I think any script does not run during the std-by power state.

mmh.. a question: I do not remember how to verify if it goes in sleep or in deep-sleep

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.