power drain after wifi connection

Alfa21-mobile freerunner at my.is.it
Thu May 26 11:46:13 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically, ``ls /sys/bus/platform/drivers/s3c2440-sdi'', it should let
> you know if the module (even when built-in) is binded or not. It
> shouldn't be if you want the card to not drain the battery.
> ``echo s3c2440-sdi > .../unbind'' (or bind) is how to handle this
> manually.

thanks for the hint!
but here it looks a little different:
root at neo:~# find /sys/bus/ -name '*sdi*'

the location is in devices and in drivers I see s3c-sdi

so I can find the unbind here:
root at neo:~# find /sys/bus/ -name '*unbind*'|grep sdi

how I can check if it's in bind or unbind state?
maybe the scripts in qtmoko try to unbind it using a wrong path?