[Gta04-owner] Clarification

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 8 13:53:02 CET 2011

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 13:00:41 Antonio Murdaca wrote:

> So, it's a dream to have a full GTA04 with case,battery,screen etc etc in a
> real near future? :( I mean, i have to buy a GTA01/02 and do the stuff to
> replace the mothherboard to have a GTA04

I bought GTA04 board + LCD display and battery and made myself wooden case
[1]. I can use it now as PDA.

To use it as a phone i need GPS & GSM antenna and speakers IIRC. It would be
nice to have possibility to buy also these missing components.

Regards

Radek

[1] https://picasaweb.google.com/114961040002008630266/GTA04WoodenCase