openmoko-panel-plugin for current kernel and FSO

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at
Mon Nov 14 16:21:47 CET 2011

I revived the old openmoko-panel-plugin.

The project is abandoned by its authors, but I decided to revive
it, at least on my OpenMoko FreeRunner running Debian Sid.

I dropped support for older kernels and old FSO implementation,
because I have not enough resources to mantain them.

At the moment consider it just a personal project, but you can
find the souce, a tarball and the Debian package:

I renamed the project openmoko-panel, the Debian package
conflicts with openmoko-panel-plugin.

I wish to thanks the developers which wrote the software and
realeased it under a free license: xaos x, Sebastian Ohl and
Christian Adams.

Any feedback is apreciated.

Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy