Announcement: new batches of GTA04 ready for (pre)order

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Nov 15 10:16:56 CET 2011

Hi Ben,

Am 15.11.2011 um 01:00 schrieb Ben:

> On 15/11/2011 4:02 a.m., Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
>> Q: Does it work with a GTA01 case?
>> A: Yes. You will even get stereo speakers since the speaker box of the
>> GTA01 has two. One was sacrificed in the GTA02 to provide WLAN.
>>

> If anyone in New Zealand wants to buy my GTA01 for NZ$150 let me know.
> Just think how awesome stereo speakers would be on your GTA04 :D
>
> Ben.

This is a good idea to offer your GTA01 for others to upgrade.

@all:

I think it would be great if others could follow.

We have some requests to provide old GTA01/02 components,
but we don't have enough for everyone who want to have a
new GTA04 but lack a GTA01/02.

So if you find yourself to have a GTA01 or GTA02 collecting dust,
please consider offering it to those community members who
need one for the GTA04.

BR,
Nikolaus