Turning on the GPRS connection on boot (QTMoko)

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Thu Nov 17 12:34:05 CET 2011

Hi,

I am looking for a way to get the GPRS connection to start from the command line, or from boot in QTMoko.   It works fine when I go to Internet settings and turn it on, but want to setup the open moko so it does this automatically.  I am using this always connected to power, and want to be able to connect in from the Internet at any time.

Any ideas?  I have been trying to run the pppd process from the command line with the same options as I can see when QTMoko starts the process, but no luck so far.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie