MCNavi 0.3.1 released

Mike Crash mike at mikecrash.com
Thu Nov 17 17:36:14 CET 2011

Hi,

please wait some time for new version, there are some major changes, that
make current release not compatible. I'm working on coastlines generation
and it seems to be a little complicated.

Otherwise try in MySQL simly with:
1. create user osm with password osm
2. create database osm and set permissions for user osm to access it
You  an use MySQL Administrator GUI for it, please refer to MySQL
documentation.

Mike