Sharing TSM30 source

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Fri Nov 18 07:51:57 CET 2011

msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG (Michael Sokolov) writes:
> What I'm basically saying is that for as long as the recognized /
> trusted / respected leaders of this community are acting selfishly and
> refusing to share a piece of ware with brothers in need, I feel no
> incentive to contribute to this community.

First of all, i've never ever claimed i posses a copy.

Second, even if i did have access to it but refused to share, that
would mean i am bound by a promise and not by some stupid NDA. And you
can imagine i do not break promises given to a friend.

Third, i'm nowhere near being a recognised/respected leader of the
community, i'm just a by-stander. So please, even if you do consider
my behaviour offensive, you shouldn't extend your attitude to the
whole community.

I'm a bit dissappointed by you continiously trying to present me like
a greedy stupid hamster, as in fact i'm not and i would share if i
fucking could. I've honestly tried to help you.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at