Sharing TSM30 source

Christophe Drevet christophe.drevet at
Fri Nov 18 15:27:56 CET 2011

2011/11/18 Michael Sokolov <msokolov at>:
> any allegiance to any of those countries.  I am a citizen of the
> Republic of New Poseidia, ideological successor to the USSR, and no

Please pardon my ignorance but what is the Republic of New Poseidia ?
Is this an organisation, a virtual country or what ?
I couldn't find any clue on the internet using both google (which I
cannot totally trust in this matter) and duckduckgo search engine. I
just found your answer in a poll about UTC definition :