Sharing TSM30 source

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Nov 18 20:03:36 CET 2011

The bubble mailer with the TSM30 CD among other things is now on its
way to Cryptome; the post office has told me to expect around 2-3 days
delivery.

Hopefully the archivists at Cryptome will be interested in hosting
this stuff, as it would cut out the delay of waiting for me to get
around to setting up my new FTP server.

Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> wrote:

> On the other hand, I wonder how many people here are skilled enough to
> get some use out of this legendary documentation. I am not :)

I probably am, but it would surely help to have a community that
supports the effort instead of responding with sermons on legality or
with comments like the line above the part I've quoted.

I don't know whether or not it would be possible to put together what
I'm after (fully built-from-source and fully functional Calypso fw
image for GTA02) without the Moko semi-source bits that someone-other-
than-Paul-Fertser is greedily withholding, but I will give it a try,
using the TSM30 and OsmocomBB bits as I've outlined previously.

However, I have a few other projects ahead of it in my work queue, one
of which is the setup of that FTP server so that I can share everything
I've got without having to jump through massive silly hoops.

In the meantime, if anyone else would like a copy of the TSM30 source
without waiting for the Cryptome archivists to get to it, you can
either:

1. Give me the hostname, username and password for an FTP server to
   which I can upload it, and I'll promptly do so;

or

2. Give me a snail mail address to which I can send a CD or a set of
   CDs, and I'll promptly send out a CD-R copy.

MS