[SHR] CLEANMARKER node found [and something more I can't read]

ø flamma at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 27 03:38:06 CET 2011

Well, I finally reflashed my phone with lastest shr. This [1] is the
address of the jffs2 file.

It seems to work fine. Except that it takew too long when booting.  The
screen shows an error that happens hundreds of times:

CLEANMARKER node found [and something more I can't read]

After a very, very long time, the system is booted, and it seems fine,
but the load time seems wrong.

Tomorrow i will try to update, but I don't think that's the problem. It
seems to do something with the flashing itself.

Any idea ?

[1]
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/full-om-gta02.jffs2