what do I install now?

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Sun Nov 27 12:03:36 CET 2011

Hi Timo, Xavier

I think I proved that the 4GB SanDisk will not work ^_^; I tried putting

rootwait glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=5000000 glamo_mci.sd_drive=3

in /boot/append-GTA02, but I get a kernel panic, can't find root fs. It is interesting though, I think before it just booted from NAND instead of card.

Xavier - that wiki of yours looks really good (pity that's not true of my French!). It reinforces what I've said though, that there is really helpful GTA-02 information out there, that is not very easy to find.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org