Sharing TSM30 source

Ben Thompson ben.thompson at
Mon Nov 28 22:23:00 CET 2011

25.11.2011, 20:43, "Fernando Martins" <fernando at>:
> On 11/23/2011 10:57 PM, Ben Thompson wrote:
>>>  I don't speak Spanish so I am not sure if this page is actually a phone for sale :-
> For sale for 9€, posted on 9th, June
> "with battery and charger
> new, works perfectly
> ideal for collectors
> I reply only to emails"
>>  Here is another, but again I am not sure exactly what this site is :-
>>  It could be a really old advert but I don't know. Are there any Spanish people on
>>  this list who could comment?
> for sale for 15€, posted on 2nd, October
> "phone ... with original charger. camera 3.1 mm"
> Note that I'm not Spanish and I don't use those web sites so I can't
> tell if people there are reliable.

Thanks for the translation. I sent a contact request to each of those sellers but nobody
replied. Later I found what I think is an auction site with lots more TSM30's for sale :-
However, the registration form on this site seems to need a Spanish passport number,
so I cannot not register to bid. If someone on this list from Spain would buy a TSM30
I would be happy to buy it from them (at a reasonable price), but I am struggling to buy
one myself.