LVDS display possible? [Was: Re: GTAX]

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Mon Nov 28 22:47:47 CET 2011

Just out of curiosity...

If we ignore power supply and backlight for the moment, do you think it
would be feasible to connect an LVDS (technically FPD-Link I guess) LCD
panel to the GTA04, without a lot of extra hardware?

If so, that could be a neat mod for those of us with broken laptops
lying around... Though it would be more pad than big phone I guess.

-Frode