memory for configured ALARM(s)

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Nov 29 10:28:49 CET 2011

Hello,

Where does the FR stores the configured ALARM(s) so that they can wakeup
the FR and let it boot? Is there a way to inspect this from SHR-t?

The background of my question is that I have installed SHR-t on an used
FR device and never configured any ALARM in it (and SHR-t does not show
any), but today morning at 5 o'clock it kicked me out of my bed (and my
wife said that she will do the same with the FR if it would happen again
:-) )

Thanks

	matthias
--