[OT] breaking thread MUA (WAS:Re: TSM30 source found!)

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Tue Oct 4 09:36:56 CEST 2011

Dmitry Chistikov <dd1email at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure your skills are strong enough to improve your MUA, i.e., to teach
> it how to insert proper References:/In-Reply-To:. Could you devote a small
> amount of your time to this thing? I'm quite convinced that all of your
> correspondents, including people reading this mailing list, will *greatly*
> appreciate this.

How about this: you get me a copy of the GTA02 "moko" firmware semi-
source, and I'll reciprocate by making the requested MUA improvement
a high-priority project.  Does that sound like a deal?

MS