Sharing literki work

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Mon Oct 17 09:34:12 CEST 2011

2011/10/16 Neil Jerram <neil at>:
> Hi there.  I'm doing some incremental work with literki, and wanted to share
> that in case it's of interest to more than just me.

Yes! I still found literki the most interesting keyboard around, which
is why I packaged it in Debian (some patches at [1], probably not
interesting if not the 03). If only I could find out how to force it
to stay on top on my setup so that I wouldn't need to restart it every
time I switch a window and want to write something... (I have a button
for that in my tihos program).