Very high capacity battery for GTA02

Petr Vanek vanous at
Sun Oct 23 17:59:28 CEST 2011

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:11:25 +0200
Eric Smith <es at> (ES) wrote:

>Has any one experience with or suggestions for a very high capacity
>battery for the GTA02?
>I want to use the device as a remote tracking device and with good
>power management and high capacity battery want to deliver 3 weeks

from what has been said i think i remember that the gps chip is able to
run and record into it's internal memory while the device is suspended.
if this was possible, i can imagine that one could wake up the cpu,
fetch the collected data, store on uSD and go to sleep again.

still, the stand by time is not that much: