GTA02: Should I install fso-frameworkd, fso-deviced or both?

Rico Rommel rico at
Wed Oct 26 09:20:21 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 00:51:11 schrieb Niccolo Rigacci:
> Please help, I'm very confused!
> Can someone tell me what are the differences between
> fso-frameworkd and fso-deviced packages?
> What should I install on my GTA02 FreeRunner?
> It seems that the DBus interface changes running one or the
> other, but they let access the same hardware.

fso-frameworkd and fso-deviced both provide org.freesmartphone.odeviced
interface but in fso-framworkd it's disabled by default.

In Debian you should simply install fso-gta02 package. It has dependencies to
all other needed packages.