Free GTA02 phone Mr Deepak Samal, New Delhi

Deepak S deepaks.cdac at
Mon Sep 19 10:10:28 CEST 2011

Respected Sir,
  I am in Delhi and looking for a job in Embedded Systems domain. I
would like to develop software that is FOSS and GPL compatible and Use
Host System that uses GPL compatible software.

       I have started learning about OpenEmbedded and following
openmoko model since its reincarnation. I am looking to buy a new
development board from openmoko's Indian dealer.

     It would be a great help to me if you can send the device to me.
I have given my address and contact details in Delhi.

Contact: 7838992388
138, North Avenue,
New Delhi,