[Gta04-owner] GTA04 Boot speed comparison

Alon Ivtsan alonivtsan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:18:28 CEST 2011

Theora is fine as well but Youtube doesn't support it as far as I
know. The only unencumbered format supported by Youtube is VP8 and
Vorbis in a WebM container. The GTA04 boot video can be downloaded in
WebM format using UnPlug for example but it cannot be viewed online
without downloading when using HTML5 on IceCat. The easiest way to
make videos accessible to free software users is to upload them to
Youtube in the WebM format. More details are available here:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:PlayOgg/WebM_recipe