Liberated Calypso docs found

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:03:40 CEST 2011

msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG (Michael Sokolov) writes:
> But if they aren't there yet, I will *not* abstain from hacking TI's
> original code, assuming that I can succeed in physically laying my
> hands on it, however illegal it may be.

What exactly do you want to change in it? Disabling RRLP? Having AT
command intepreter sources wouldn't help it, also i'm not sure if the
original firmware had that "functionality" implemented in the first
place. You're right about the OsmocomBB limitiations, but that's the
only way to get a really free phone currently, afaict. Having TI's
blobs is not much different from having them all in a single firmware
files.

> If you can share it with me, I can pay you for it with my own blood.
> A-positive.

They give ~$30 (+$15 for meal) for donating a standard amount of blood
(350/450ml). Just fyi ;)

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com