GTA02 fails to charge

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at
Thu Sep 29 23:50:33 CEST 2011

I have a doubt about this because my FreeRunner only lasts 1 day charged and
I want to use it more now, I read this thread and like Ivan, the first thing
that comes to my mind is: new battery, do you know what models of batteries
works fine with FreeRunner (let's say Nokia's 1100 or so)??

Thanks in advance

* *Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!*
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación --- Universidad de Caldas
* Almera Information Management
* Comunidad de Software Libre Manizales
* Linux User #463617
* Mi Blog: