Size of the screws closing the case

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Apr 20 20:09:15 CEST 2012

Hi

Am 20.04.2012 um 19:55 schrieb Adrien Dorsaz:

> Hi list,
>
> This question is some funny, but does someone know the size
> of the two screws keeping close the case ? (I think that's m2, but I'm
> not sure and I haven't anyone to measure it).

according to

http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/BOM/

it is

SCREW GTC01 ASS'Y TP 1.8*6mm HEAD 3.1*1.3T ZINC HNS LR

> Someone of the community has repaired my Neo, but it seems he had forgot to give me
> back these screws. And without these screws, I've some wifi issue
> because antenna isn't well maintained on the board.
>
> Do you know also where I can get two of this screw in Switzerland ?

Unforuntately no. I would also be interested in a good, reliable and
long-lasting source for such small screws in Europe as that could help
for production of future GTA04 devices.

Nikolaus