Size of the screws closing the case

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at micheldorsaz.ch
Fri Apr 20 20:40:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

Le vendredi 20 avril 2012 à 20:09 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a
écrit :

> according to
>
> http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/BOM/
>
> it is
>
> SCREW GTC01 ASS'Y TP 1.8*6mm HEAD 3.1*1.3T ZINC HNS LR

Thanks, it'll help me a lot.

> Unforuntately no. I would also be interested in a good, reliable and
> long-lasting source for such small screws in Europe as that could help
> for production of future GTA04 devices.
>
> Nikolaus

I was seeking on the web and I found a Japanese website for screws. When
I've seen their header image (which was a dissasembled watch), I had an
idea : to make watch, swiss (and other) companies need screws.

With some luck one of these companies still use European screws and
could give us their screw supplier.

But I think they all use Asian screw and if not maybe they couldn't give
us such piece of information to protect their work...

Adrien