WiFi issue in Qtmoko v44 for Freerunner

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Sat Apr 21 20:14:55 CEST 2012

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:02:51 +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote
> Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi> writes:
> > I personally use the following script to connect to WiFi. If you replace
> > ESSID and PASSWORD it might help you.
> Oh and you also might want to replace "wlan" with "eth0" or whatever
> you call your wifi interface.

Thanks Timo, I'm doing something similar while I don't get the fancy qt
interface working. I guess this regression wont be hard to fix once the
(almost) same code used to work well in previous versions. I'll try to find
some time for it.

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu